DuPont World Series of Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Rules of the Drachen Canon

2 posters

Go down

The Official Rules of the Drachen Canon Empty The Official Rules of the Drachen Canon

Post by BooyakaDragon (Owner) Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:36 pm

1. This canon is semi-serious, so while I'm fine with people having fun with their characters and interactions, do not overdo it. Try to actually have your character act like he is human for the most part.

2. While the DWSR and GCCS are the only leagues in the forum so far, do not try to rush yourself into them. DWSR has a lower division called "Division 2", so if you are new or have a new character, start them there. Division 2 is always open and keep a sharp eye out for other opportunities like one off races.

3. You are in control of your drivers and your drivers ONLY! The only time someone (me) will control your character is for an injury call or if I deem a character non-realistic or completely stupid.

4. The characters that will do best in the canon are the ones who are the most interesting. Give them a cool backstory, make them have have interesting personalities and unique qualities. Try using the Twitter thread or the background thread.

5. Characters can get injured. Most of them time these are rare and I will decide if a crash or event involving a driver is worthy of an injury or not.

6. DO NOT put a character who is in one racing series in another. This is for realistic purposes as it would be impossible, for example, to race in one series that takes place on a Sunday in America and another that takes place the same day in England.

7. Try not to complaint too much if your character under performs, everyone will be successful in some form eventually.

8. You can create as many characters as I deem okay, but try not to hire your drivers onto your own teams. Exceptions might be provided but don't count on it. I want everyone to be able to create vasts amounts of characters.

More To Be Added Later
BooyakaDragon (Owner)
BooyakaDragon (Owner)
Admin

https://dwsr.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

The Official Rules of the Drachen Canon Empty Re: The Official Rules of the Drachen Canon

Post by RedViperGaming Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:48 pm

10-4, Suggestion: Don't Piss off Admins. ^^
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming

Back to top Go down