DuPont World Series of Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Biography Thread

+5
Coops
RedViperGaming
alancavy
UticaHomeTrackSeries
BooyakaDragon (Owner)
9 posters

Go down

Character Biography Thread Empty Character Biography Thread

Post by BooyakaDragon (Owner) Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:37 pm

Write a small or big biography about your character, this will help me be able to add more information to videos and such.
BooyakaDragon (Owner)
BooyakaDragon (Owner)
Admin

https://dwsr.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Character Biography Thread Empty Re: Character Biography Thread

Post by UticaHomeTrackSeries Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:23 pm

Alright, here are the bios for my two drivers. I hope they are sufficient. If there's any notable discrepancies and/or unrealistic scenarios, let me know.

DRIVER: John Cittadino
AGE: 29 (I'm assuming that since my driver has raced several seasons and had to work up through the ranks to get here, he should be a little older than normal me)
BIO: Cittadino grew up in a medium-income household. Though he could not afford to go racing, he hung around the local dirt tracks and made connections. He got his start racing for Towne-Taylor Racing, a charity racing team that worked to raise money for Breast Cancer awareness and research. Cittadino impressed on dirt tracks around the state. Though wins were few, he was able to get the underfunded operation some solid finishes.
After running the local circuits, Cittadino was able to find an opportunity in the DuPont Cup Series through word of mouth. While the stock cars were different to what he had normally run, he tied his best and netted middle-of-the-field finishes.
An avid jokester, Cittadino is infamous for his wild off-track antics, which have been met with mixed reception by other drivers.
After a few lackluster seasons, Cittadino faced more difficulties off the race track. His rockstar lifestyle and the high profile divorce of his third wife sent him spiraling out of the racing scene and in-and-out of rehab to combat an unusual Novocaine addiction.
Cittadino was able to pick up the pieces and returned to the sport driving for Trost Racing. He performed averagely once more, but eventually was signed to Mayonnaise Racing, where his performance started to pick up.
Cittadino currently drives the #35 Hellman's Car.
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:
2005 Utica-Rome Speedway Track Champion (Pure Stock)
2006 Fonda Speedway Rookie of the Year (Pro Stock)
2006 Blackrock Speedway Endurance Award for Laps Completed (Pro Stock)
2014 "Mr. DuPont" Sexiest Driver Contest Winner and Third Runner-Up.

DRIVER: Prudence Littlejohn
BIO: Prudence spent her entire life around racing. Her father was veteran short track racer Bill Littlejohn, who struck his claim as one of the premiere drivers in the US and Canada. Prudence began racing go-karts at age six before eventually working her way up to late model racing in her teens. She traveled often, running in events up and down the west coast and throughout the western half of Canada.
After graduating high school, she teamed up with legendary Canadian short track racer Kip Pitt, who fielded more high profile cars for Prudence to drive.
Prudence is typically a level-headed driver, but will stand up for herself if wronged. Not a socialite, she is pretty quiet outside of post-race interviews.
Prudence was able to cut a deal with Kip Pitt to field a part-time schedule in the DuPont World Series of Racing, culminating in a win in Decatur.
She currently runs an Unsponsored #27 car for Kip Pitt Motorsports, a team that has existed since the 70s, but is running professional stock cars for the first time.
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:
2003 Lil' Sputters Go-Kart Series Champion
2008 Altamont Rookie of the Year (Late Model)
2009 Wenatchee Valley Track Champion (Late Model)
2011 Grays Harbor Track Champion (Midgets)
2013 Medicine Hat Speedway Track Champion (Late Model)
2014 Sam Carroll Invitation East/West Clash Winner
2015 DWSR Decatur Race C Winner
UticaHomeTrackSeries
UticaHomeTrackSeries

Back to top Go down

Post by alancavy Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:09 am

DRIVER: Alan Cavagnaro

BIO: Born and raised in Connecticut in 1978 Alan Cavagnaro lived. He loved Racing at first sight. His Dad did it up at local short tracks which got him into the love of racing. It was a family thing, every Friday night we go up to Stafford and we'd work on Dads Late Model and SK Modified for him to race. I always looked upto my Dad as a legend and I wanted to carry it on. Alan became very successful in the SK Modifieds at Stafford and won the Connecticut SK Modified Championship 4 times and racking up 85 wins whereas more than half were won at Stafford.When the Modified Series was disbanded when he was 26, SK Modified Racing stretched across the East and became it's new racing brand. While getting married and having a kid named "Michael John Cavagnaro" he won a raffle for a blue and yellow 2007 Toyota Camry which changed it all. The car was eligible for a stock car league called the DuPont Cup Series. During the next year Alan tested his car at Limerock and learning that track and road courses in general. When the time was ready he was available for the big leagues. One of the first major racers from Connecticut he showed that the next year later that you can Finnish 13th in pts with an underfunded team and no sponsor. Cavy signed a year deal in the no.42 Dodge which led him to 12th in pts and made the Chase that year. Eventually a 3 year deal with CBM. He wasn't too successful in the CBMS and moved to Young MS in search for his first win which didn't take long. In the first couple of races Alan Cavagnaro won at Ireland on a dirt road course. That season he finished 4th in pts. The next season he and Baskinger went to Red bull where again he won at Ireland for his 2nd career win in DPWSR but his team got into a little incident with the Sheltons. Cavy again finished 4th in pts that season and almost won the finale at Chicago. Next season had hope. Scoring 2 wins that season (Birmingham, Homestead) he had the points lead for almost half the season . Eventually when it came down to the final stages of the season Cavy got wrecked by Davis at Wales and had no time to focus on Jordan. Coming into the finale at Chicago Cavy was 2nd in pts (-7) and needed to work his way up to win it. However, it was not meant to be. He was one of the biggest movers in the race from starting from the 30s to around the late teens almost however Smith proved he could bypass him in pts and the race and again Cavy misses the championship although, he gets a podium for the 1st time in his career. Currently now Cavy left Red Bull for his son Michael to have a ride and now drives at Michael Block Racing in the no. 07 car. They recently finished 2-3 at Road America and were so close to the first ever DWSR family 1-2 finish

AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:

*4 Time SK Modified Champion
*In the top 5 of Connecticut race car drivers
*Inducted into Connecticut Hall of Fame of Racing
*2 Time Snowball Derby winner
*4 Career wins in DWSR (Ireland Twice, Birmingham, Miami)
*Made top 4 in pts in DWSR for past 3 tears
alancavy
alancavy

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:29 am

DRIVER: Nick Pericles

BIO: Born Into a middle-decent Income household, Nick Pericles always had a passion for racing. Pericles raced in the Jareetto Speedway Series, where hed developed his talent for speedways. Nick became a 3 time champion in the JSS. Although an injury would take him out for a while, leaving him to find the Sony Cup Series. He drove the #4 Chevy for a season and didn't have much success. Pericles didn't return to the SCS for Season 15 because of ARCSOA Officials and a Suspension for that entire season. Pericles came back and drove in Season 16 but didn't really do that well. He drove the #43, the legendary Andreas machine and competed quite well, he just never got his first ARCSOA win until the next season. Pericles was driving the underfunded #32 Ford. It was the 12th race of the season at Canadian International and Pericles really needed a good day, so he came out of turn four with a huge run and beat Ryan Acosta to the line. After that win Pericles kinda became quiet and raced as usual. Next season, Season 18, Pericles drove the #8 Chevy. Did a mediocre season, didn't score any wins but still had a good one. With Pericles not really knowing where to go for the 2015 season, Luke Martin, Head of Coorwiser hires Nick. Pericles excited to be on a top notch team, raced very well, finishing 3rd at Daytona, 2nd at Rockingham, Wrecked out at Vegas finishing 40th, Finished 15th at California, Finished 3rd at Arkansas while leading most laps, Then at Texas World, Pericles wrecks out again in 34th. Then another fued started, this one had an odd sight, Yamp Motorsports, Coorwiser, and SCS Officals on one side, while the rest, everyother team racing in the SCS, against them. Pericles, being the barnuckle muck brain he was back then, didn't back down saying that Coorwiser didn't cheat, but he couldn't confirm that himself. Pericles was then kicked out of Coorwiser. But after only one race, Pericles was hired to Mountain Dew racing. Pericles then would have an okay season, finishing 12th in Arkansas, the most recent SCS Race.  Pericles entered the Dupont Cup Series back in Season 6. He didn't win but he did make the chase that season. He didn't get a good start thanks to Jenne Sandfer reversing on pit road into me. (Completely illegal move...Still holding a grudge) then Pericles was declared cut out of the chase due to bad runs. During the time of season six to season 10, Pericles didn't have much success. He has yet to win a DWSR/Dupont Cup Event. Pericles was signed to SUMS for the 2015-2016 Season, and is hoping to get his first win. During all of this, Pericles found the love of his life, Kassandra Alexa Wright. Although they did marry 3 years ago, only becoming public this year. They had a Son 4 years ago, Jay Scott Pericles. While Last year, they brought a new kid into the would, and named him Kyle Colli Pericles. In Tribute to Kyle Collins, a close friend of Nick Pericles, that deceased during a IndyCar Special event. Kyle is 1 years old, while Jay is 4, Nick hopes to raise both of them to become amazing racers. Pericles isn't only changed now, he is still sarcastic and annoying as ever.

AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:
*3 Time Jereetto Speedway Series Champion and ROTY
*Current Best Florida Driver(I haven't seen any others ._.)
*First Hatian-Greek-Dominican Driver in the DWSR
*First Driver to be kicked from Coorwiser(;_Wink

Last edited by RedViperGaming on Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Coops Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:41 am

Driver: Cooper Syron

Bio: Cooper Syron lived on the coast of Sydney, Australia, for all of his local life. As someone living on a beach, hardly anyone was interested in cars and racing, but this was not the case for Syron. Syron did not have any family background when it came to racing, and he lived so far away from any tracks. Syron was introduced to sports like soccer and tennis, and still loves them to this date, but nothing could overtake his love for racing. When he turned 11, he joined the Karting NSW Racing Competition, a 5-day camp 5 hours away from where he lived. With only some prior experience with Karting (going to the track every year), he mangaed to win the competition. At 12, he accepted a contract to the State Representatives Kart League Div 2, racing for Mariona Motors. As a rookie, he finished 3rd in the league, winning 2 races out of 10 and being the highest-placing rookie. He then got a contract to the top division, and after a one season and finishing 5th with no wins, he then won the competion and had a break for season. Just after he turned 14, he was eligible to race in big leagues, like ARCSOA. He was accepted into the ARCSOA Lights. On his first race, he did not get to talk with scouts and teams in higher leagues. In the first race, he managed to get the pole and win after overtaking Phadkar on the final lap and turn at Sebring. Syron gained a reputation, and bigger teams started to look at him. Syron then got accepted contracts from YAMP Motorsports, HorizonGroup and D&C in 3 different leagues. Syron is the youngest driver to win a race in ARCSOA (I think) and one of the most well-known drivers as well. Syron is a rookie this season in DWSR, and is has gotten a 2nd place finish.

Awards, Accolades and Milestones:
-Karting NSW Racing Competition WINNER
-State Representatives Kart League Div 1 WINNER
-ARCSOA Lights Opening Round WINNER
-Youngest driver in ARCSOA to win a race.
-Won the pole in the American 700 as a rookie.
-ARCSOA Elites Opening Round WINNER
-Won an SCS race on his birthday, woo.
Coops
Coops

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:44 am

Driver: Jake Baskinger

Bio: Born in New Jersey and moved down to Georgia at age 7 with the love for racing. Got a deal from what is now Cyberton Motorsports when I was 24 years old since I was racing in a bunch of smaller series before moving over. I never found success over there so I moved to Young Motorsports where I got my first win after not finishing a single race without damage. Went to Day Motorsports where it was a complete disaster before moving back to Young with no success again. During my time at Young Motorsports and Cyberton, I got to work for a hot head named Alan Cavagnoro where we started up Red Bull Toyota Racing with his friend Johnathan Scavnicky. Alan was very successful before leaving the team to me after he had a drug scandal last season. With him leaving left Scavnicky to retire to a small team in DWSR II and made me decide to go to part time to get some young guys to run in the car. Our original deal was Jesse Turner, Michael Cavagnoro, and Jeffery Finguy. Sadly Finguy passed away the next day with mine and Sean Angel conflict in a ARCSOA Elites Race. I thought it was best to give the ride to Skyla Johnson as she was the one that decided to be the representative. And now we are here today with me and my wife with no kids, yet.

AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
2 Wins in DWSR
Causing multiple bone-headed moves
3 Wins as an owner in DWSR
ARCSOA Elites ROTY
Sony Cup Series Champion
Multiple Dirt Modified Championship
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:04 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:Driver: Jake Baskinger

Bio: Born in New Jersey and moved down to Georgia at age 7 with the love for racing. Got a deal from what is now Cyberton Motorsports when I was 24 years old since I was racing in a bunch of smaller series before moving over. I never found success over there so I moved to Young Motorsports where I got my first win after not finishing a single race without damage. Went to Day Motorsports where it was a complete disaster before moving back to Young with no success again. During my time at Young Motorsports and Cyberton, I got to work for a hot head named Alan Cavagnoro where we started up Red Bull Toyota Racing with his friend Johnathan Scavnicky. Alan was very successful before leaving the team to me after he had a drug scandal last season. With him leaving left Scavnicky to retire to a small team in DWSR II and made me decide to go to part time to get some young guys to run in the car. Our original deal was Jesse Turner, Michael Cavagnoro, and Jeffery Finguy. Sadly Finguy passed away the next day with mine and Sean Angel conflict in a ARCSOA Elites Race. I thought it was best to give the ride to Skyla Johnson as she was the one that decided to be the representative. And now we are here today with me and my wife with no kids, yet.

AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
2 Wins in DWSR
ARCSOA Elites ROTY
Sony Cup Series Champion

I have to add that.. Embarassed
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:57 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:Driver: Jake Baskinger

AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
2 Wins in DWSR
ARCSOA Elites ROTY
Sony Cup Series Champion
Love the foreshadow going on here
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:18 am

Driver:Skyla Johnson

She was literally a gifted talent in the beginning of her career. Being talented in anything with four wheels. Skyla was an apex of sport in her native Colorado. She was founded out by a Rookie to Racer event where drivers from around the country travel out to see if they can be considered a protege and learn under them. At an event in Sanoma Raceway, she had actually had won the event after a pass on the last lap at the last corner. Surprisingly, this only attracted the attention of Jeffery Finguy. And he asked her to join up. The rest is history. Jump up to this season, after a tragic death of her mentor, she hopes to continue the legacy he had left. She basically had to fill in his shows.

AWARDS AND CHAMPIONSHIPS
6x Modified Dirt Champion
Winner of the Rookie to Racer Event
2x Winner of the Finguy Foundation Race for the Cure Celebrity/Pro Race at CotA
Finnish909
Finnish909

Back to top Go down

Post by McScott Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:02 am

DRIVER: Deon Scott
BIO:
I am 14 and drive as well as play games. Thats all i really know